Looking for the right shipping wayhappy 80th birthdayfor mom, dad or other special man or woman turning 80? Try one of these unique messages or quotes!
Feel free to print out any of these wishes you'd like.. Just click on the image and you will arrive at myFree 80th birthday cards page.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, seedisclosure page.
funny 80th birthday wishes
Read the related article:Brilliant 80th Birthday Cards (with 20 free printable cards)
- Fortunately, vintage is modern. Happy 80th birthday!
- Everyone gets young someday. Your turn is over!
- You are not old, you are a classic.
- It's your 80th birthday - feel free to cry!
- I hope to be as wonderful as you when I turn 80... even half as wonderful would be awesome!
- You've learned so much in 80 years - now it's important that you try to remember everything!
- I'm not saying you're old - but your candles were more expensive than your birthday cake!
- A true friend knows how old you are... and still stays for the party. Happy 80th birthday!
- Happy 80th birthday to my best friend! Cheers to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane!
- Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works best when the salt is paired with a margarita.
- Like fine wine, we get better with age... or rather, we feel better with age with lots of wine. Happy 80th birthday!
- May your 80th birthday be filled with magical moments - and lots of Merlot.
- Don't worry about getting old. Our age is simply the number of years the world has enjoyed us.
Hallmark 80th Birthday Pop-up Card
Hallmark 80th birthday card
Last updated on February 4, 2023 23:37
- Happy 80th birthday to someone eternally young!
- 80?? Don't panic - you still have it! The hard part is remembering where it is.
- At 80 you are still playing with a full deck. So what if you mix it a little slower?
- You will never be old as long as your mind is young and your heart is pure. In other words, you're screwed!
- On your 80th birthday, remember: you are the age you feel. So don't go around feeling like an old man.
- Thinking of getting a tattoo for your 80th birthday? Your name and address would be the best.
- Thank you for always being older than me - may this year be an amazing year. Happy 80th birthday!
- Turning 80 is like turning 27 in Celsius.
- Don't think of it as 80 years. Consider 18 with 62 years of experience.
- Remember that 80 is just 13 in Scrabble.
- Age is a matter of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter! Happy 80th birthday!
- turning 80? Remember - you are as old as you remember!
- You are not aging... you are increasing in value. Have a fabulous 80th birthday!
- Today you are about 29,200 days old. 80 doesn't look young?
- With age come new skills. Now that you're 80, you can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee at the same time!
- Don't let 80 get you down... because it's really hard to get back up!
- When it really improves with age, you are approaching perfection!
- Birthdays are good for your health! Studies have shown that people with more birthdays live longer.
- Don't sulk because you have 80 candles on your cake. Be glad you have the power to blow that damn thing up!
- Birthdays are like donuts with frosting. Sometimes it's better not to remember how many you've had!
- Think of 80 as 8 perfect 10s!
- Age and wine glasses should never be counted.
Sentimental wishes for your 80th birthday
- As you look back on 80 years, I hope your memories are warm ones. As you celebrate today, I hope your heart is filled with love and joy. If you are looking forward to the future, I hope all your dreams and wishes come true.
- May you have a happy and healthy 80th birthday! May you have many, many beautiful days ahead of you.
- I hope your 80th birthday is filled with love from family and friends, unforgettable moments, endless joy and fond memories.
- I am very lucky to have someone as special as you in my life. On your 80th birthday, I wish you many years of love, health and happiness.
- Happy 80th birthday! You really are an inspiration. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
- I hope your 80th birthday is as special as you are.
- It's wonderful to be able to share such a special birthday with someone like you. You have a heart of gold and you are so warm, loving and kind to everyone you meet. I am so happy that we were able to share such precious memories.
- Count your days with a smile, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. I wish you a happy 80th birthday!
- Age is just a value. The greater the age, the greater the value.
- I hope your 80th birthday is filled with sunshine and rainbows, love and laughter. You deserve the best day ever!
- On your birthday, from dawn to dusk, let everything cheerful and bright be yours. Enjoy your 80s!
- You've collected 80 years of fabulous memories. I hope today is a day full of fun and surprises.
80th birthday wishes for mom
- Happy 80th Birthday Mom! You make the world a better place to live - a place of happiness and joy, simply by spreading your immense love and care. Thank you for everything!
- Thank you for being my heart's first home. I wish you the best 80th birthday!
- Of all the mothers in the world, I am so grateful to have you. Hope your 80th birthday is unforgettable!
- Happy 80th Birthday Mom! Now that I'm older, I want to thank you for never leaving me in a shopping cart and running away. It must have been tempting.
- I hope that on your 80th birthday you enjoy all the beauty and love that surrounds you. Thanks for being such a special part of my life.
- I hope the sun shines as brightly on your birthday as your love has always shown me.
- Your 80th birthday is a milestone that makes me realize that my love and respect for you grows stronger every day. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever!
- Sending you an 80th birthday wish wrapped with all my love!
- I hope the sun shines as brightly on your birthday as your love has always shown me. Happy 80th birthday to the most loving mother ever.
- We have the perfect mother-daughter relationship. You are my mother and I am perfect. I hope your 80th birthday is filled with laughter and love!
- Happy 80th birthday to my amazing mother! You are not only my mother, but also my best friend. There is no one in the world who could take your place and you mean more to me than you will ever know.
- Mom, happy 80th birthday! I hope your birthday is as bright as your smile, as sweet as your love, as fun as your spirit, and as wonderful as you are. Thanks for always being there for me.
80th birthday wishes for dad
- Dear Dad, it's like you just turned 18. So 62 years ago. Happy 80th birthday!
- Happy 80th Birthday, Dad! On your 80th birthday, I'm thinking of you and all the wonderful times we had together. Thank you Dad for so many good memories and experiences.
- Every year I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful father like you. You will always have a special place in my heart. I hope your 80th birthday is as fabulous as you are!
- Happy 80th birthday to the tallest man in the world: my friend, my protector, my father.
- No gift can compare to the love and care you've given me over the years of my life. Have a wonderful 80th birthday dad!
- Dear Dad, thank you for sharing your wisdom. Thank you for believing in me and always being there when I need it most. Hope you have a happy 80th birthday and a fantastic year ahead!
- God must have put you in my life so that I always have love in my heart. Wishing you the best 80th birthday ever, Dad!
- Superheroes are one in a million. A great dad like you comes only once in a lifetime. Thank you for everything!
- Happy 80th Birthday, Dad! Having a father like you has made my life so much happier and more complete. I learned a lot from you and appreciate every moment and lesson. On your 80th birthday, I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you dad
- Superheroes are one in a million. A great dad like you comes only once in a lifetime. Have an 80th birthday as wonderful as you are!
- Happy 80th Birthday, Dad! I wish you a fabulous birthday because you are a fabulous dad. Enjoy your day!
- Before you blow out the candles on your 80th birthday cake, take a moment to remember what an amazing father and friend you are. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
80th birthday wishes for grandma
- Happy 80th birthday, Grandma! I wish you a beautiful day full of love and happiness.
- Your 80th birthday is a milestone that makes me realize that my love and respect for you grows stronger every day. Happy birthday to the best grandma ever!
- I am very grateful to have you in my life. You were always there for me and offered me your wisdom, your laughter and your unconditional love. I cherish all the wonderful memories we've shared over the years and look forward to doing more in the years to come.
- As you celebrate this milestone birthday, I hope you take time to reflect on all your accomplishments and all the people you love. You have a lot to be proud of! I hope next year is filled with even more love, laughter and happiness.
80th birthday wishes for grandpa
- You are the coolest grandpa in town. Happy 80th birthday! All love from your favorite grandson.
- Grandpa, I hope you have a great day surrounded by family and friends. I also hope you have many more years of good health and happiness. And of course, I hope you get as much cake and ice cream as you can!
- Happy 80th Birthday Grandpa! You don't stop laughing when you get old, you get old when you stop laughing. Thanks for all the laughs we shared - I look forward to sharing so much more!
- It's hard to believe that it's been 80 years since you first set foot in the world. You've accomplished so much and made such a positive impact on those around you. You are an inspiration to all of us and I hope you know how much I admire you. May you stay happy and healthy and may all your dreams and wishes come true. Here's to many more happy years together!
You might like:
- Brilliant 80th Birthday Cards (with 20+ free printable cards)
- How to Request a Free White House 80th Birthday Card
- 80th birthday gifts for grandma
- 80th birthday gifts for dad
- 80th birthday gifts for women
Did you miss something? Click on the links below!
- funny 80th birthday wishes
- Sentimental wishes for your 80th birthday
- 80th birthday wishes for mom
- 80th birthday wishes for dad
- 80th birthday wishes for grandma
- 80th birthday wishes for grandpa
How do you wish someone a happy 80th birthday? ›
May your birthday be a joyous one, full of happiness and peace. We hope your 80th birthday is as wonderful and exciting as you are! We can't wait to celebrate with you, and we promise to make it an event to remember. We hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are and that you enjoy every minute of it!How do you say happy birthday in unique words? ›
- You sustained one more year. Congrats!
- I wish you a happier birthday than anyone else has wished you.
- Didn't we just celebrate this like a year ago?
- Happy birthday, champ.
- Don't count the candles, enjoy your day.
- Happy you day.
- Age is just a number.
- I'm glad you were born.
- Hope your [30th] birthday is one to remember!
- Warmest wishes and love on your birthday!
- Wishing you a happy birthday and a blessed year ahead.
- I'm so grateful that you were born. ...
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it's happy.
You know the pattern by now … an octogenarian is someone in their 80s (80 to 89 years old), or someone who is 80 years old.How do you write a heartfelt birthday? ›
- Sending a special wish full of love, warmth, and lots of hugs. Happy Birthday!
- May all your birthday wishes come true. Happy Birthday!
- I hope you have the wonderful birthday you deserve. ...
- To more sweet memories and many happy returns. ...
- Congratulations on another year well spent.
“Hope your birthday brings some time to relax and remember how much you're loved by family, friends and community.” “I don't say it enough, but it's always true: I love you, and I feel so lucky to call you my mom.” “For all the days you've made happy for our family…all the ways you make us smile…What is the best birthday message? ›
- Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
- You bring light and love into my life. ...
- Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
- Life is a journey. ...
- Happy birthday! ...
- You have to get older, but you don't have to grow up.
- Happy moments.
Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday! A one-of-a-kind birthday message for a one-of-a-kind person. I hope all your birthday wishes come true this year.What is the symbol for 80 years old? ›
This is followed by Pearl for year 30, Coral for year 35, Ruby for year 40, Sapphire for year 45, Gold for year 50, Diamond for year 60, Blue Sapphire for year 65, Platinum for year 70 and finally Oak for year 80. There is currently no name for a 90th anniversary, but maybe one day there will be!What colors represents 80 years old? ›
75th Anniversary: Diamond White. 80th Anniversary: Ruby Red.
Why is 80th birthday special? ›
The 80th birthday has a special milestone meaning in cultures around the world. Some consider it to have been the year that the life has been lived completely. Others see it as a milestone of perseverance and determination.What is the sweet words for a birthday? ›
10 Sweet Birthday Quotes
The day you were born was the best day of my life. It may be your birthday, but you are a gift to me. You're not special because it's your birthday – you're special because you're you. It's always a treat to wish happy birthday to someone so sweet.
Send sweet/funny text messages throughout the day. Cook their favorite meal and dessert for dinner. Do something small, but unexpected, such as cleaning the bathroom, their office, or car. Plan a surprise get-together with friends.What is a heartfelt wish? ›
Heartfelt is used to describe a deep or sincere feeling or wish.What is a good birthday blessing? ›
Short birthday blessings
May God be with you in this next year of your life. May God bless you today and forever. May your journey continue to be blessed each and every day. May you look back with joy on the years of your life and with hope for those to come.
Milestone Birthday Quotes
I am so blessed by the many ways you have touched my life! Birthdays are a time to celebrate. The more of them you have, the more you can experience the beautiful world before you. Enjoy your day and the year ahead!
They stress less. Esty found that most 80-year-olds experience less anger, worry and stress than they did in past decades. Through time and experience, people in their 80s have already experienced loss and other difficult situations and learned to cope better than other age groups.Is 80th birthday a milestone? ›
The 80th birthday is an important milestone because it is the point at which a person has reached the age of 80. This milestone indicates that the person has achieved a lot in their life and is still going strong.What color represents 80? ›
75th Anniversary: Diamond White. 80th Anniversary: Ruby Red.Is 80 a golden birthday? ›
Some people celebrate a golden birthday the year you turn the year you were born, (turning 80 if you were born in 1980).